Monday, June 10, 2013

Aaaaaand we're off!

As I write this my bedroom is a tornado of clothes and toiletries. My rainbow array of scrubs are stuffed into my suitcase Tetris-style and I hope my shampoo doesn't explode at 2,000 feet.

Today is the day Kirk, Stephanie, Heidi, Nicki and I jet off for Bolivia and we couldn't be more exited! We'll all fly into Miami this afternoon and arrive in Santa Cruz tomorrow morning. Please  for safe and efficient travels as we depart today and we remain in God's hands every step of the way. We truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers and we will post again soon!

Peace,
Elizabeth


No se inquieten por nada; más bien, en toda ocasión, con oración y ruego, presenten sus peticiones a Dios y denle gracias. 
                                      Filipenses 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment